Procure to Pay Lead
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Veekay Lim
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-05 2019-06-04 insurance Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
One of the emerging shared service centres in Malaysia has a Procure to Pay Lead job that has just arisen. The role will manage their Procure to Pay (P2P) team in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Procure to Pay Lead Role:
As the P2P Lead, you will be responsible to manage the usage of electronic procurement (P2P) as subject matter expert by technical knowledge, system and process improvements, development, electronic catalogue management and report.
- Participate in the identification of processes for standardisation, enabling further transactions through the tool
- Identify areas of improvement and support the delivery of source-to-pay optimisation initiatives including driving the increase of total spend through Purchase order, catalogue utilisation, and other initiatives targeted to create efficiency and improve the end-user experience.
- Manage activities around the system modules which include Source-to-Pay, Supplier information management, Analytics and Expense modules from identification to implementation
- Develop and maintain relationships with Accounts Payables, Sourcing team and Business stakeholders to facilitate project delivery and support ongoing activities
- Provide training to peers and users in the utilisation of Procure-to-Pay and Staff Expense claims systems
To succeed in this role, you will need to have excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Candidate must have minimally five years of work experience, preferably in Procurement and with detailed understanding of procurement processes, with strong knowledge of invoicing and payments
- Strong understanding of Procure-to-Pay system and its related functionalities is a plus
- Strong knowledge of people management and development, change management, project management and information technology literacy and applications
- Excellent organisational, analytical, time management skills
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and has the ability to effectively organise, multi-task and prioritise a wide array of initiatives
This successful multinational company has an outstanding reputation and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The firm has high employee retention rates in the industry and promote international transfer of staff to groom employees into capable leaders with global exposure.
If you are a dedicated and passionate supply chain professional, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right candidate in this role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to find out more about this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C