Procurement Applications Analyst APAC
Salary MYR60,000 - MYR84,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Veekay Lim
Date posted 22 March 20192019-03-22 2019-05-21 utilities Petaling Jaya MY MYR 60000 84000 84000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A multinational company specialising in industrial gases is looking to set up a procurement centre of excellence team in Malaysia. To be part of their pioneer group, they have created a Procurement Applications Analyst APAC job to contribute to the establishment of this hub.
About the Procurement Applications Analyst APAC role:
This is a critical role in the implementation of digital tools across APAC in a context of digital transformation. In this role, you should have good understanding of all procurement tools and processes to implement and promote new solutions within the region.
- Managing new E-procurement system COUPA implementation and related ERPs as a key user and able to provide training to procurement and business users and newcomers
- Support users in understanding their needs and processes, providing them training and liaising with IT in case of technical issues
- Creating and maintaining procurement chatbot, and contribute to efficiency, automation and users satisfaction
- Guide relevant countries to create and maintain procurement catalogues
- Promote and improve the procurement dashboards in Business Intelligence tools Power BI
- Identify countries best practices to improve the P2P processes and use business intelligence tools to set reachable targets
- Minimum degree in any fields of study with at least two years' experience in data scientist, analytics and procurement experience
- Ability to analyse existing tools and provide software solution recommendations
- Ability to influence to inform, convince and persuade others to action on key initiatives
- Good analytical and conceptual skills and quick understanding of complex technologies, contents, figures and interface
This successful multinational company with outstanding reputation in its area places great deal of focus in employee engagements. On top of that, they promote international transfers of talents to groom individuals into capable leaders with worldwide exposure.
If you are dedicated and proactive, as well as passionate about working in pioneering team, your application is highly encouraged. This is an opportunity for you to participate in a company that will help you to grow to the next level of your career.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to find out more about this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C