Freight Procurement Manager
Salary Above RM 72,000 per annum
Location Shah Alam
Consultant Gideon Yeoh
Date posted 04 June 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A leading logistic solutions provider is looking for a Freight Procurement Manager to be based in Klang.
About the Freight Procurement Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Freight Procurement Manager to focus on leading the strategic and tactical sourcing, contract negotiations and overall procurement of air, sea and road freight services across Malaysia.
- Negotiate with service providers to gain the most competitive rates whilst adhering to specific service requirements
- Measure carrier performance levels against agreed targets taking appropriate action where necessary
- Identify and on board qualifying all freight carriers on to the platform
To succeed in this role, you will develop, execute and deliver a procurement model that leverages on transport suppliers and ensures sustainable best value for the business.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least three years' experience in Supply Chain, Logistics Industry and Purchasing
- Knowledge of air, sea and road freight market including supply base, general industry information, good purchasing practices
- Possess good negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel domestically
If you have a successful track record of procurement and enjoy working in a robust team based environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Freight Procurement Manager role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further on this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125