Location Shah Alam
Consultant Jeremy Webber
Date posted 25 May 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A Procurement Manager job based in Shah Alam has just been made available at an established and global FMCG organisation.
About the Procurement Manager role:
In this strategically-critical role, you will be responsible for the purchasing strategy, supplier management and overall purchasing activities for both the direct and indirect goods.
- Review the existing procurement strategies for both the direct and indirect materials to find methods to improve the direction of procurement strategy annually
- Manage existing supplier performance to ensure on-time delivery, competitive pricing and the maintenance of good service levels
- Ensure that all purchasing strategies are best in class and in line with the organisation's standards and compliance
To succeed in the Procurement Manager role, you will need to possess a minimum of seven years' experience purchasing raw materials, packaging materials as well as indirect goods within a manufacturing-based environment.
- Minimum a degree in Supply Chain Management or any other relevant field of study
- Proven track record in achieving cost savings in previous organisations
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking
- Adept at developing and presenting reports
This rapidly-growing global FMCG brand has over 100 years' experience in the market, and is continuously attracting the best talent in the market. The firm places a high priority on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. The opportunities to progress are ever present, with the option of global mobility as well.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125