Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Jeremy Webber
Date posted 25 May 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A Procurement Manager job based in Petaling Jaya has just been made available at a leading pharmaceutical multinational company.
About the Procurement Manager role:
You will be responsible for performing the full spectrum of the indirect procurement function.
- Act as the key stakeholder of the entire purchasing spectrum ranging from tender, sourcing and evaluation to vendor management
- Continuously manage costs while also maintaining a long-term win-win relationship with vendors
- Drive improvements on procurement policies by working hand-in-hand with both internal and external stakeholders
To succeed as the Procurement Manager, you will need to possess a minimum of seven years' experience in indirect procurement within a large multinational company.
- Possess a bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or any other relevant field of study
- Proven track record in achieving cost savings in previous organisations
- Capable of managing a team with a focus on continuous improvement
The successful candidate will join a pharmaceutical company with an expertise that has made lives better for millions globally. This well-recognised European organisation offers a great working environment in a well-established office setting.
If you are a progressive individual with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground in the pharmaceutical sector.
Apply today or call to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125