Procurement Executive, O&G
Salary above 48,000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Gideon Yeoh
Date posted 25 May 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A leading global integrated oil and gas services and solutions provider is looking for a Procurement Executive to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About the Procurement Executive Role:
As a Procurement Executive, you will be responsible primarily for the end to end procurement activities for the upstream business.
- Perform buying activities from selection of bidders, issuance of RFQ, receive of proposals, clarifications to commercial and technical, cost comparison report until issuance of Purchase Order
- Implement appropriate and effective sourcing strategies
- Prepare PR
- Expedite PR approval until PO issuance
To succeed in this role, you will need to have minimum three to five years of Procurement experience in Oil & Gas industry.
- Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any related field
- Required skills: Microsoft Office, Excel and SAP system
- Possess good interpersonal skills
With turnover of more than RM 500 million, this company is among the top oil & gas player in the market. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Procurement Executive.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125