Head of Procurement
Salary MYR10,000 - MYR14,000 per month + Attractive
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Brandon Teoh
Date posted 16 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
As a result of on-going and continued successes both within Malaysia and internationally, this global leader within the consumer world is recruiting a Head of Procurement to join their international division based in Petaling Jaya.
About the Head of Procurement Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans of the organisation, you will be leading the team to carry out all procurement activities for both direct and indirect categories and act as the business partner to support multiple division across the organisation.
- Motivate and built an effective procurement team which strives for functional excellence
- Develop, implement and drive procurement sourcing strategies for the key spend categories
- Initiate and lead cross-functional initiatives in optimisation of suppliers, materials and services and achieve cost savings and quality- and process improvements
- Manage the organisation of the Purchase-to-Pay process
- Manage complex and diverse internal relationships with relevant stakeholders and act as business partner for the management teams
- Liaise with the procurement organisation and procurement category teams to implement global- and regional sourcing strategies, suppliers and contracts
- Well versed in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint at least, or any other relevant software
- Experienced in building relationship and negotiating with various stakeholder
- Has experience in end-to-end strategic sourcing in NPR including marketing service procurement (from spend analysis to contract management)
- Highly proficient in English (written and verbal)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business Administration or related fields
- Project management experience would serve as an extra advantage
This renowned FMCG manufacturing company has an exceptional global reputation in its industry and great value has always been placed on training and development of its people. With a 50-year history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in its development where career progression opportunities are very realistic- as the company focuses on promoting from within.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, then this Head of Procurement role is for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125