Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Alvin Wong
Date posted 20 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An attractive Procurement Manager job with managerial opportunity in a prestigious financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available.
About the Procurement Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the overall procurement processing function, ensuring that all purchase requisitions adhere to the procurement procedures, relevant SOPs and comply with third-party governance policy.
- Responsible on procurement policies and procedure
- Effective management of contract negotiation
- Ensure compliance to company's policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance to Capex/Opex approving authorities and taxation requirements
- To liaise with Payment Dept on prompt payment to suppliers
- To response to users purchasing related enquiries
To succeed in this role as a Procurement Manager, you must have degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- Proven experience as a procurement manager with strong leadership capabilities
- Good knowledge of supplier, third-party management or vendor governance
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in reading the market
This reputable financial services firm has an outstanding international recognition and has build its own reputation in its field. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Procurement Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125