APAC Capacity Planning Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Johor BahruFULL_TIME
Consultant Naufal Shukri
Job Ref 1875380/001
Date posted 25 November 2022johor-bahru procurement-supply-chain/production-planning 2022-11-25 2023-01-24 fmcg Johor Bahru MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting APAC Capacity Planning Manager job has opened up at a company that is renowned worldwide for their brand excellence and industry expertise.
About the APAC Capacity Planning Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for leading a planning team for all matters related to capacity planning for the company’s manufacturing plant. This role reports directly to the Supply Chain Director.
- Monitor and analyse capacity plans to optimise operations and achieve a high efficiency
- Lead capacity planning meeting and aligning with relevant departments such as supply planning
- Coordinate finished goods and raw material stock levels to ensure they meet demand forecast
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders for RCCP and LTCP
- Attend weekly planning meetings with stakeholder and communicate relevant updates to ensure all parties are aligned
- Working closely with supply planning and sales team to maintain an optimum lead time
To succeed in this APAC Capacity Planning Manager role, you will need to possess good leadership skills, strong hands-on knowledge in production planning, and an ability to develop and guide a team.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Production Planning, Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum of six years' production planning experience within the FMCG industry
- Prior experience in SAP, proficiency in Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently whilst still being a team player
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This company is renowned worldwide for their brand excellence and industry expertise. They have a portfolio of iconic brands and are recognised as industry leaders.
If you are driven, ambitious and keen to take on an opportunity to develop your career in a global firm, this APAC Capacity Planning Manager role is for you.
Apply now or email me at Naufal.Shukri@robertwalters.com.my/call me at 03-2303 7064 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: KlangDate posted: 07 November 2022A rapid growing logistics company is seeking a high-calibre candidate for a Business Development Manager job to provide logistics solutions to expand their customer base and to identify requirements of potential clients to assess support feasibility.