Supply and Production Planning Lead
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Naufal Shukri
Job Ref 1840080/001
Date posted 12 September 2022kuala-lumpur procurement-supply-chain/production-planning 2022-09-12 2022-11-11 fmcg Shah Alam MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Supply and Production Planning Lead job has become available at an established FMCG company.
About the Supply and Production Planning Lead Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for leading a planning team in all matters related to production, capacity, and supply planning for the company’s manufacturing plant. This role reports directly to the Material Planning Manager.
- Monitor and analyse production plans to optimise operations based on raw material levels, ensuring availability of supply during peak seasons
- Plan production activities to ensure they are aligned with customer demands
- Coordinate finished goods and raw material stock levels to ensure they meet demand forecast
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders for capacity planning
- Attend weekly planning meetings with stakeholder and communicate relevant updates to ensure all parties are aligned
- Act as the main point of contact for co-manufacturers on matters related to planning, raw material, and logistics
- Work closely with supply planning and sales team to maintain an optimum lead time
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess good leadership skills, have strong hands-on knowledge in supply and production planning, and an ability to develop and guide a team.
- Degree in supply chain management, production planning, business administration or any related field
- Minimum of five years of production planning experience within the pharmaceutical or FMCG industry
- Prior experience in SAP, proficiency in Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently whilst still being a team player
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This established FMCG company needs no introduction. They are an established leader and boasts a wide range of products and brands that are household names in the region.
If you are a planning talent looking to advance your career, then this Supply and Production Planning Lead role is the perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now or email me at Naufal.Shukri@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03-2303 7064 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C