Supply Chain Planning Manager
Salary MYR156,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Justin Tang
Job Ref 1829150/001
Date posted 20 July 2022johor-bahru procurement-supply-chain/production-planning 2022-07-20 2022-09-18 manufacturing-and-production Klang MY MYR 156000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational manufacturing company is currently reruiting for a Supply Chain Planning Manager job to oversee the company’s supply chain planning division to ensure the alignment of planning strategies.
About the Supply Chain Planning Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for leading S&OP, Production and Raw Material Planning teams to drive customer-oriented supply strategies to meet demand plans in a profitable manner, ensure that the demand plan is synchronised with material supply and ensure information from each planning process is flowed and deployed effectively.
- Leading monthly S&OP meetings to align plans cross functionally and ensure the effective communication to synchronise operating plan
- Develop realistic mid and long-term planning strategies with creative direction to sustain supply chain stability and flexibility to pivot according to market response
- Proactively drive and forecast action plans to address potential gaps
- Develop and implement improved planning capability and drive capacity optimisation initiatives
- Ensure that Master Production Schedules (MPS) are accessible and accurate to drive equal Material Resource Planning (MRP)
- Drive material price trend analysis and to have a recommended time and quantity schedule to purchase materials to improve cost saving initiatives
- Drive continuous improvement of raw material planning and inventory management to drive overall operational efficiency and improve company performance
To succeed in this Supply Chain Planning Manager role, you will need to have a solid experience in supply chain planning functions and be familiar with the functions of S&OP, MRP and production planning.
- Degree in Supply Chain or any related discipline
- Over eight years of working experience in a supply chain planning function and three to five years of experience in a managerial position
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with the usage of SAP systems would be an added advantage
- Analytical approach, results-oriented and work in a collaborative cross functional manner
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Adept in managing stakeholders and managing diverse group of employees
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This leading manufacturing company in ASEAN region and continues to be market leaders for their product category by being at the forefront of product innovation.
If you are seeking to transition to a category leadership position in planning, this is the role for you. The company has long term investment plans to expand their manufacturing plant, and this Supply Chain Planning Manager role is a good opportunity to be part of the team.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org/call me at 03 2380 7067 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C