Senior Procurement Engineer
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Justin Tang
Job Ref 1891510/001
Date posted 13 January 2023shah-alam procurement-supply-chain/purchasing-procurement 2023-01-13 2023-03-14 purchasing-and-procurement Shah Alam MY MYR 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A multinational oil and gas service company is recruiting for a Senior Procurement Engineer job to carry out sourcing and negotiations activities for the company to achieve project requirements and customer satisfaction.
About the Senior Procurement Engineer Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for the procurement of goods and services for designated projects and ensuring the supply, competitive price and expediting of goods to meet the designated timeline and specification.
- Sourcing and procuring direct materials and services and to negotiate the best commercial and technical terms
- Creating and issuing PR and PO for sourced goods and services to suppliers and to keep track of shipments until arrival at site
- Selecting and qualify vendors to develop a comprehensive alternative local supplier list and to negotiate contracts and review vendor’s performance
- Performing logistics procurement and sourcing for appropriate freight forwarders and transporters to work closely with Global Supply Chain Strategic Logistics
- Managing payment milestones, and invoice verification
To succeed in this Senior Procurement Engineer role, you must have a good understanding of the materials required in process skid fabrication, procurement of direct materials and services as well as ability to negotiate well with vendors for favourable commercial terms and prices.
- Five years of working experience in procurement of direct materials with a focus on oil and gas industry
- Degree in Engineering or Business or any equivalent
- Strong communicator, assertive and accountable during negotiations
- Strong understanding of contract terms and drafting
- Ability to perform and present product costing estimations
- Relevant technical background is an added advantage for the purchase of items or services which require some degree of technical knowledge
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This company has a strong presence in the industry and is looking to onboard young and energetic talents.
If you are someone with a dynamic personality with ambition, this Senior Procurement Engineer role is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of an expanding team.
Apply now or email me at Justin.Tang@robertwalters.com.my/call me at 03 2380 7067 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 15 December 2022An established logistics service provider is looking for a Warehouse Solutions Engineer to determine appropriate warehouse specifications, layout and implement the solutions that are suitable for specific customers’ requirements.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SelangorDate posted: 15 December 2022One of the largest retail companies in Malaysia with a massive footprint of stores throughout Malaysia is recruiting for an Import and Export Manager (Logistics) job to coordinate logistics and custom clearance of all SKUs in the company.