Vendor Performance Manager
Salary MYR132,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Justin Tang
Job Ref 1870210/001
Date posted 07 November 2022shah-alam procurement-supply-chain/purchasing-procurement 2022-11-07 2023-01-06 purchasing-and-procurement Shah Alam MY MYR 132000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international supply chain and logistics solution provider is recruiting for a Vendor Performance Manager job to lead in vendor performance and contract management to manage issues faced by internal stakeholders and vendor.
About the Vendor Performance Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for leading vendor performance matters faced by internal stakeholders to ensure smooth supply of materials and adherence to the SLA from supplier to meet the requirements of the client’s product packaging requirements.
- Strategic management of supplier performances to ensure the constant and smooth supply of core and promotional products to clients at an excellent level of quality, innovation and cost to meet client standards and expectations
- Support the Supplier Relationship Management programmes within the supplier base in a specified region
- Conduct supplier meetings to manage business reviews, joint business planning and performance management reviews
- Manage risk exposure levels by leading supply contingency and price fluctuations initiatives with regards to packaging materials
- Maintain close collaboration with internal stakeholders being the Procurement and Product Management teams during the strategic sourcing review process and to have clear knowledge of information during the supplier selection, onboarding and negotiation stage
- Manage supplier capacity requirements to be able to provide necessary advice in supplier investment strategies
To succeed in this Vendor Performance Manager role, you will need good communications skills and strong hands-on knowledge in vendor performance management activities to ensure that all activities are in line with the company’s goals.
- Degree in Manufacturing, Purchasing, Supply Chain or any related field
- Over six years' working experience in a procurement and sourcing function in manufacturing industry
- Proven track record in supplier management and supplier performance management that result in measurable valuable outcomes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently whilst still being a team player
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This international supply chain solutions provider has a strong standing in the supply chain solutions industry.
If you are a dynamic and self-driven person who is looking to be part of a growing team to bring the company to new heights, this Vendor Performance Manager role is the opportunity for you.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org/call me at 03-2303 7067 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C