Regional Procurement Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Naufal Shukri
Job Ref 1833010/001
Date posted 29 July 2022kuala-lumpur procurement-supply-chain/purchasing-procurement 2022-07-29 2022-09-27 purchasing-and-procurement Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Regional Procurement Manager job has become available at a retail company.
About the Regional Procurement Manager Role:
In this position, you will manage the strategic procurement activities of indirect categories (IT, marketing, MRO/renovation, facilities) for the organisation across SEA. This role reports directly to the Finance Director.
- Play the function of category leader, monitor contract with suppliers and monitor supplier performance
- Develop and implement a procurement strategy and continuously seek cost savings initiatives
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the procurement process, oversee suppliers’ delivery of materials and services in accordance with standards of price, time, quantity and quality agreed upon
- Improve and execute procurement category strategies, implementing and communicating long-term goals to stakeholders
- Be responsible for supply and brand security, risk and governance within their portfolio
- Oversee category management activities including sourcing, cost management, contract management, supplier engagement and development, and commodity price risk management
To succeed in this Regional Procurement Manager role, you will need to have a solid experience in indirect procurement covering strategic sourcing, purchasing, vendor development, vendor assessment, and compliance.
- Tertiary qualifications in supply chain management or related field of study
- Minimum of 10 years of strategic procurement experience in a managerial capacity
- Experience in covering strategic procurement of indirect services
- Strong leadership, influential skills, analytical mindset, excellent interpersonal/communication skills and a team player
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal communications
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This retail company needs is a recognised as a leader in the Middle East and is looking to break into the Asia Pacific market. As they continue to aggressively expand, they are looking to bring in talents to join them as part of their growth. field of expertise. With a start-up culture, the potential rewards are significant for those who have a can-do attitude.
If you are driven, ambitious and keen to take on an opportunity to develop your career in a global firm, this Regional Procurement Manager role is perfect for you.
Apply now or email me at Naufal.Shukri@robertwalters.com.my/call me at 03-2303 7064 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 04 July 2022An international FMCG company is looking for a Procurement Manager (Regional Category Manager) to lead the country procurement operations and lead the regional category management initiatives within South East Asia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 04 July 2022A Regional Retail Logistics Manager job has become available at a retail company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 August 2022A Warehouse & Logistics Manager job has become available at a company renowned globally for producing high-quality consumer products.