Head, Order Processing (IT Industry)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aaron Low
Job Ref 1886840/001
Date posted 21 December 2022kuala-lumpur procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2022-12-21 2023-02-19 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the established technology companies is looking for a high-calibre candidate for a Head, Order Processing (IT Industry) job in Kuala Lumpur to execute order management functions for internal and external customers.
About the Head, Order Processing (IT Industry) Role:
You will work closely with business, distributors/end customers, internal customers, finance and supply chain to ensure timely delivery of goods. Also, support business objectives, deliver high level of service and performance and engage distributors or customers, facilitating information flow and providing support to end to end order fulfilment process.
- Provide leadership, coordination and coaching to the team, ensuring they are trained and enabling them to achieve operational efficiency within their areas of responsibility and succeed in their roles
- Manage supplier relations and negotiate pricing/credit terms and other contract terms with key suppliers to ensure value for money
- Verify and approve all orders/invoices/credit notes processed by the team and liaise with the Project/Account Manager in relation to any issues with regards to order/invoice processing
- Actively monitor major outstanding orders to vendors, and proactively manage the Project/Account Manager's expectations
- Monitor collections from customers and chair collection meeting once a month
- Develop, implement and maintain a supplier relationship and evaluation process to measure effective supplier performance and compliance
- Review sales team’s sales commission computation
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with all stakeholders, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in any relevant discipline
- At least 10 years working experience in field of order processing, procurement and sales commission computation
- Superb leadership skills in motivating and ensuring a high performance team
- Excellent programme management and analytical skills
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This leading company has an outstanding reputation and needs no introduction and is one of leaders in their field of expertise and they have a strong presence in the market. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a talented and driven professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Head, Order Processing (IT Industry) position is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me at Aaron.Low@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 January 2023A Regional Procurement Manager job has become available at a renowned food manufacturer.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 January 2023A Supply Chain Manager job has become available at a international company.