Order Fulfilment Manager
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Justin Tang
Job Ref 1807490/001
Date posted 26 May 2022shah-alam procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2022-05-26 2022-07-25 manufacturing-and-production Shah Alam MY MYR 96000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading water technology company is seeking an Order Fulfilment Manager. In this job, you will take the lead on end-to-end customer services, trade compliance, procurement and logistics aspects to ensure seamless operation execution and make improvements where necessary
About the Order Fulfilment Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that each operational department is in line with delivery timelines and is working as efficiently as possible to meet customer expectations to decrease customer complaints and non-conformance reporting.
- Manage the customer service team to ensure quick turnaround time of order processing and timely communication to customers
- Work with the procurement team to ensure that materials are ready according to the production plan
- Establish and implement measurable KPIs to track the CS team performance
- Collaborate with the warehouse and production team to ensure stock levels of materials are maintained at appropriate levels to avoid line down due to material shortages
- Work with the commercial sales teams to push out the obsolete and slow-moving inventory for inventory reduction in the regional warehouses
- Oversee supply chain teams in Malaysia, Singapore and Philippines, requiring travel to these countries
- Monitor the implementation of trade compliance procedures and ensures the compliance of the import and export practices with the local legislations and the company’s trade compliance regulations
- Ensure compliance with in-country regulatory requirements and internal procedures impacting site operations, relating to environment, health and safety, and quality
- Support the qualification and renewal of site quality certifications such as ISO9001 and ISO45001
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess strong communication skills and hands-on approach to ensure that each internal stakeholder is able to provide the proper level of service in a timely manner and troubleshoot any issues that may arise while maintaining effective communications with customers.
- Degree in engineering, operations management or relevant fields of study
- Eight years of work experience in mechanical or electrical equipment industry is an advantage
- Able to travel frequently
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently whilst still being a team player
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This international manufacturing company is looking to expand its reach and make a bigger name for itself within the industry.
If you are a person with strong interpersonal skills and is seeking to make a name for yourself within the industry then this Order Fulfilment Manager role is right for you.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org / call me at 03-2303 7067 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C