Supply Chain Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Naufal Shukri
Job Ref 1885880/001
Date posted 02 January 2023kuala-lumpur procurement-supply-chain/logistics 2023-01-02 2023-03-03 fmcg Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Supply Chain Manager job has become available at a international company.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
As the Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for all supply chain activities including demand planning, inventory management, order management, warehousing, and transportation. You will also be required to work closely with the commercial team and provide leadership to the supply chain team. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the General Manager.
- Manage and lead various functions within supply chain including warehousing, demand planning, supply planning, inventory management, logistics and 3PL management
- For each function, you will be responsible for ensuring efficiency and compliance of processes
- Be responsible for 3PL management including contract and performance management as per agreed SLA
- Collaborate with freight forwarders for import/export activities
- Address any supply chain related issues that requires further escalation
- Work closely with commercial team to obtain market insight, identify opportunities for growth, new product introduction, and aligning on service levels to customers
- Participate in local and regional projects to drive improvement and process excellence
- Be accountable for inventory KPIs
To succeed in this role, you will need a strong knowledge and experience in the overall supply chain process. You will also have to be driven, persistent, open to learning and taking on a challenge
- Minimum of a degree in supply chain, business administration or any related field
- At least five years of experience in supply chain management within the medical device, pharmaceutical or FMCG industry
- Experience with managing 3PL and leading a team
- Prior experience in demand and supply planning is preferred
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Deep knowledge of supply chain concepts
- Proficient in using ERP systems
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This international organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture and expectations are high but if you are confident and have a positive attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
The learning curve and challenge in this role are great, but the rewards are even greater. If you are driven, ambitious and keen to take on an opportunity to develop your career in a global firm, then this Supply Chain Manager role is right for you.
Apply now or email me at Naufal.Shukri@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03-2303 7064 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 January 2023A Regional Procurement Manager job has become available at a renowned food manufacturer.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 December 2022One of the established technology companies is looking for a high-calibre candidate for a Head, Order Processing (IT Industry) job in Kuala Lumpur to execute order management functions for internal and external customers.