Assistant Manager - Operations (Supply Chain)
Salary MYR66,000 - MYR102,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Marc Jon D Silva
Job Ref 1871200/001
Date posted 11 November 2022johor-bahru procurement-supply-chain/logistics 2022-11-11 2023-01-10 oil-and-gas Selangor MY MYR 66000 102000 102000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the world’s largest edible crude oil producers, operating in over eight countries across the world with more than 40,000 employees in their workforce, is recruiting for an Assistant Manager - Operations (Supply Chain) job to handle edible crude oil movement.
About the Assistant Manager - Operations (Supply Chain) Role:
In this position, you will be involved in handling the movement of edible crude oil, vessel and tanker in the company.
- Manage edible crude oil and tanker movement through liaising with traders on sales contract, shipping instruction, Bill of Lading and vessel delivery schedule arrangement at the loading port
- Manage and monitor bulk shipment of daily operations, edible crude oil stock and finished product
- Ensure complete records of oil movement and shipment documents in SAP system
- Compile weight variance analysis of receiving and outbound/dispatch tanks versus received weight for crude oils and finished goods
- Conduct analysis with weight delivered to weight received with customers at the weight bridge, pipeline transfer between shore tanks and inter-tanks via lorry tanker
- Address weight variances with the production team, packing, blender and installation team to ensure accurate cost compilation
- Manage employee scheduling, task delegation and overtime of employees
- Monitor all IDO, HACCP, EHS and related audit documentation
To succeed in the Assistant Manager - Operations (Supply Chain) role, you will need to have experience in vessel arrangement, weight variance analysis and understand ISO requirements.
- Diploma or tertiary qualification in Supply Chain/Operations/Management/Logistics or related field of study
- Minimum of two years' working experience in supply chain, logistics and operations of crude oil/tanker movement
- Strong willed, self-motivated, strong inter-personal skills and have good communication skills
- Meticulous, precise, analytical and a quick thinker
- Proficiency in SAP and import/export process
- Custom declaration knowledge and managerial experience is an added advantage
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with one of the world’s largest edible crude oil producers.
If you are someone who is meticulous, self-motivated and confident in supply chain operations, this Assistant Manager - Operations (Supply Chain) role is for you.
Apply now or email me at Marcjon.firstname.lastname@example.org/call me at 03 2303 7048 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C