Logistics Operations Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Naufal Shukri
Job Ref 1850380/001
Date posted 12 September 2022kuala-lumpur procurement-supply-chain/logistics 2022-09-12 2022-11-11 retail Shah Alam MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Logistics Operations Manager job has become available at an international retail company.
About the Logistics Operations Manager Role:
In this role, you will be handling all matters related to operations for the company’s distribution centre. You will be responsible for managing the company’s staff and the 3PL provider. This role reports directly to the DC Manager.
- Plan activities for inbound and outbound logistics
- Communicate with stakeholders on operation status, potential risks, and prevention plans
- Drive continuous improvements and optimisation of workflow in inbound and outbound operations with relevant stakeholders
- Monitor and manage stock levels, stock accuracy, delivery times, transportation efficiency and cost
- Manage 3PL staff, working closely with 3PL management team on performance and providing necessary training and development to staff when necessary
- Monitor and control cost through planning and budgeting, taking on cost-saving initiatives when possible
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess strong leadership skills, be detail-oriented, and have experience handling DC operations with the ability to look at the bigger picture. A track record of coaching and developing a team through trust and empowerment are also important as part of this role.
- Degree in supply chain management, business administration, or any related field
- Minimum of five years of warehousing and logistics experience in a leadership role preferably within the retail industry
- Proficiency in Excel, WMS, and ERP systems
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently whilst still being a team player
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This international retail company needs no introduction and is a recognised brand in the fashion and lifestyle industry. Their culture empowers people and fosters a collaborative, entrepreneurial spirit. The working environment constantly pushes you to seek continuous improvement. If you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a warehouse talent looking to advance your career within a established retail company, then this Logistics Operations Manager opportunity is perfect for you.
Apply now or email me at Naufal.Shukri@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03-2303 7064 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 September 2022A leading global organisation is looking for a Sourcing Manager/Senior Manager for their Procurement Centre of Excellent operations to lead the sourcing and category management initiatives.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 September 2022A Regional Procurement Manager job has become available at a retail company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 August 2022An exciting Indirect Procurement Manager job has opened up at an established company with a strong global market for their products.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 August 2022An international FMCG company is looking for a Procurement Manager (Regional Category Manager) to lead the country procurement operations and lead the regional category management initiatives within South East Asia.