Regional Logistics Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Naufal Shukri
Job Ref 1821770/001
Date posted 04 July 2022kuala-lumpur procurement-supply-chain/logistics 2022-07-14 2022-09-02 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Regional Logistics Manager job has become available at a multinational FMCG company.
About the Regional Logistics Manager Role:
In this Regional Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all logistic operations for the APAC region and ANZ. You will help to drive supply chain initiatives and provide leadership to the team. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Logistic Director.
- Manage and lead various functions within logistics including warehousing, distribution, inventory management, logistics, 3PL management
- Oversee company warehouses across the APAC region
- For each function, ensure efficiency and compliance of processes
- Work cross functionally to ensure all operations are done efficiently and on-time
- Monitor KPIs for 3PL, analysing their performance and providing necessary training and development to staff when necessary
- Drive and implements process improvements within logistics and warehousing
- Provide leadership in company initiatives to identity opportunities and risks to the business
- Train and develop the logistic team to ensure they are equipped for constantly changing requirements as the company grows
To succeed in this role, you will need a strong knowledge and experience in the overall supply chain and logistics. You will also have to be driven, persistent, and possess strong leadership skills.
- Minimum degree in supply chain, business administration or any related field
- At least 10 years handling logistics and warehousing with experience in handling improvement projects such as automation
- Proven track record of leadership and managing a large team
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Regional experience is preferred
- Deep knowledge of supply chain concepts
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This multinational FMCG firm needs no introduction and is known as the leader in their industry, with household brands that are recognised worldwide. The organisation is focused on developing and training their people to the highest of standards and provides staff with avenues for further career progress.
If you are driven, ambitious and keen to take on a new challenge within a global firm, then this Regional Logistics Manager role is right for you.
Apply now or email me at Naufal.Shukri@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03-2303 7064 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C