Salary Market Aligned
Location Johor BahruFULL_TIME
Consultant Eugene Sien
Date posted 28 October 20192019-10-28 2019-12-27 fmcg Johor Bahru MY 80000 MYR 9000 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Logistics Manager job with managerial opportunities has become available in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company in Johor, Malaysia.
About the Logistics Manager Role:
This great opportunity role for the Logistics Manager to redevelop and improve the process to achieve commercial goals and target. Your main responsibilities are to monitor the imports and exports, advise on customs and trade compliance, oversee the logistics movement of inbound and outbound for a warehouse, injecting new processes for continuous improvement.
- Managing the inbound and outbound of goods and working closely with the 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) Warehouse
- Ensure the Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) is being strictly followed while implementing new process improvement for inventory accuracy
- Compile with all the handling and shipping legislation (customs) requirements
- Produce regular reports highlighting productivity target achievement to meet commercial targets
To succeed in this Logistics Manager role, you will need to be able to manage a team and driven for continuous process improvements.
- Minimum five year's relevant warehouse management experience. Experience in the FMCG/food industry is an advantage
- Successful , solid experience in a similar role in a consensus based partnership culture
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
- Excellent communication and computer skills along with time management and problem solving skills
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple and diverse culture
This FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident, and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you have a successful track record in logistic excellence, thisLogistics Manager role is an excellent opportunity to take your career forward and work with a fast growing, reputable FMCG company in Johor, Malaysia.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C