Supply Chain Analyst (Logistics)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Eugene Sien
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 retail Kuala Lumpur MY 5000 MYR 3000 4000 4000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational retail company is recruiting a Supply Chain Analyst (Logistics) in the logistics and supply chain field based in Balakong, Malaysia, to join their team in a continuous growing supply chain line. In this job, you will report directly to the head of logistics in supporting the day-to-day logistics movement in the business.
About the Supply Chain Analyst (Logistics) Role:
In this business critical role, the Supply Chain Analyst (Logistics) will be part of the team focusing on the import and export handling procedural documentations, and assist in planning and process improvements for the day-to-day logistics operations.
- Handle all import and export procedures including customs documentation
- Provide shipment updates to the sales department
- Coordinate shipment schedule and freight transports and liaise with logistics department
- Able to prepare documents for importation and exportation.
To succeed in this role, you must be energetic, highly analytical with a strong will to learn as you are required to roll up your sleeve and perform fundamental supply chain and operational activities.
- One to two years' working experience in logistics or supply chain
- Good knowledge of HS code-checking is an advantage
- Good communication skills and proficient in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia, as the candidate is required to work closely with regional stakeholders
- Matured and analytical with the ability and initiative to work independently and under pressure
The multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and the autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Supply Chain Analyst (Logistics) position in this up-and-coming retail organisation.
Apply now at email@example.com or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C