Salary MYR72,000 - MYR84,000 per annum
Consultant Veekay Lim
Date posted 07 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A renowned Multinational company is looking for a talented Brokerage Supervisor in Penang to lead this business critical position. This is a role for an experienced candidate who is extremely well versed with custom regulations within the last mile delivery service industry.
About the Brokerage Supervisor:
The Brokerage Supervisor’s objectives are to develop operational goals and plans, monitor and communicate operations performance, manage operations to meet customer deadlines, and maintain a close relationship with clients. The Brokerage Supervisor is also responsible for managing departmental financial performance, organising and prioritising workloads, and developing and maintaining standard operation procedures (SOPs).
- Develops operation’s quality and SOP goals to communicate to the Brokerage team
- Ensures Customs regulations and requirements are adhered to during the entry filing process
- Manages responses to information requests and notices of action from Customs to ensure time lines are met
- Manages compliance and liability reports to reduce cargo delays and costs associated with non-compliance of Customs Border Protection regulations
- Evaluates performance against quality goals to develop process improvements and increase quality levels
- Monitors various reports to proactively resolve all Customs exceptions to ensure timely Customs release
- Resolves Custom's problems in a timely manner to meet customer's expectations and avoid penalties
To succeed in this role as a Brokerage Supervisor, you must have atleast eight years' working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Logistic/Transportation, Others or equivalent
- Good command of English
- Excellent internal and external communication skill
- Confident, customer-oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Minimum five years' successful management experience in the area of Brokerage
- Must have Sijil kursus Ejen Kastam
This company is much more than an express company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Brokerage Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work within an adventurous company that is constantly breaking new ground in the logistics distribution and supply chain industry based in Malaysia.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125