Supply Chain Manager
Salary MYR8000 - MYR10000 per month + Company Car, Insurance, Medical,etc
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Brandon Teoh
Date posted 10 October 2016
A rapidly expanding multi-business unit is looking for a talented Supply Chain Manager in Kuala Lumpur to take on this very crucial position. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all Supply Chain and Distribution functions.
About the Head of Supply Chain Role:
Reporting to the Managing Direct, you will lead all Supply Chain activities (distribution, warehousing, import /export) and manage a team in Malaysia. As the Supply Chain Manager, you will be in charge of ensuring that the coordination of delivery is done effectively and efficiently.
- Overseeing the transportation of goods from distribution centre to client’s location, including liaising with transporters, analyse any transportation problems and develop new solutions to ensure On Time Dispatch and On Time deliveries.
- To plan and determine the routing efficiency, establishing and implementing distribution strategies, plans and objectives in order to manage distribution costs within the budget.
- Ensure that the goods are imported according to schedule and products are picked and packed prior to distribution
- Continue to maintain and build sustainable working relationships with the logistics partners to ensure high quality level of services.
- Review and continuously develop a new set of vendor list for more efficient routing cost
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of Warehousing, Transportation and Freight Services.
- Diploma or Degree in any field or background knowledge and experience in logistics , warehouse management, distribution with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Excellent leadership, negotiation and organizational skills
- Solid computer skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point
- Strong communication skill
- Should have strong sturdy problem-solving skills
- Able to plan and think strategically
This company is much more than trading company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Supply Chain Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly break new ground within the telecommunications and trading industry.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125