Salary MYR5500 - MYR10000 per month + Bonus, Medical, Insurance, etc.
Location Shah Alam
Consultant Brandon Teoh
Date posted 05 September 2016
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Malaysia and internationally, this global leader within the logistic space is recruiting a Inventory Manager to join their international division based in Shah Alam.
About the Inventory Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Inventory Manager will play a key role in the Operations team continued development and success in its Shah Alam office.
- Plan, organise and manage inventory activities to ensure stock, picking and inventory accuracy
- Reconcile daily transaction and stock balance information between Customer System Application Products against Warehouse Management System (WMS) as per SOP
- Check and verify monthly reports and daily replenishment report for stock replenishment
- Write-off the quarantine stocks involving any defects on inventory and ensure proper segregation of the stocks
- Manage and control cycle count daily by SKU level / by aisle
- Ensure smooth transaction of inventory, and provide areas of improvements
- Perform audit of empty location, put away, pick face replenishment and location integrity check per SOP
As you will be leading the operation division, you must possess outstanding organisational and analytical skills with clear understanding of the Logistic industry and have a passion for improving processes.
- At least four years' experience in DC operations or Supply Chain role
- Bachelor degree or higher (any field)
- Knowledge of WMS and Microsoft Office (preferred)
- Able to communicate well in English both orally or professionally written
- Must be driven, self-motivated and result oriented
- People person – confident, assertive and is a keen problem solver
- Working in a 3PL is an added advantage
This company is much more than a logistic firm and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive you career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Inventory Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125