Senior Operations Manager
Salary MYR12000 - MYR15000 per month + Bonus, Medical, Insurance, etc
Location Shah Alam
Consultant Brandon Teoh
Date posted 05 September 2016
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Malaysia and internationally, this global leader within the Logistic space is recruiting a Senior Operations Manager to join their international division based in Shah Alam.
About the Senior Operations Manager role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad operations strategy in the Contract Logistics space, delivering the highest quality service alongside the Vice President. You will also take lead in providing direction to all operation managing activities, including anticipating key customer needs, offering process improvement strategies, improving profitability of the operation and budget preparation and review.
- Ensure that the Annual Budget Operating Plan for the Business Units is achieved – APP and Revenue targets are met
- Ensure that operation KPI contained in the Business Plan for clients are achieved
- Ensure that operations expenses are met within the approved levels
- Develop, maintain and continue to grow the relationship with the Clients
- Conduct regular business reviews with the Representative of the Clients to conduct strategic planning sessions
- Effectively communicate with internal stakeholders to ensure most efficient services to the customers
- Lead the operational division: ensure that the highest Level of Health & Safety regulations are met, maintained and adhere to, ensure continue review and growth of the team members in regards to their work performances
- Prepare and recommend business and budget plans for approval
- Ensure that operations are fully compliant with Regulatory Laws and Regulations
As you will be leading the operation division, you must possess outstanding listening and communication skills with clear understanding of the Logistic industry and have a passion for improving processes.
- Seven years' experience in DC operations or Supply Chain role
- Five years' experience in a management role
- Bachelor degree or higher (any field)
- Able to communicate well in English both orally or professionally written
- Able to think like a leader and have a passion to developing people and processes
- Must be driven, self-motivated and result orientated
- People person – confident, assertive and is a keen problem solver
- Working in a 3PL is an added advantage
This company is much more than a Logistic Firm and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive you career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Senior Operations Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader in Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125