Head of Regional Business & Client Management
Salary MYR20000 - MYR25000 per month + Performance Bonus, Insurance, Medical,etc
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Brandon Teoh
Date posted 29 August 2016
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Kuala Lumpur and internationally, this market leader within the specialised logistics industry is recruiting a Head of Regional Business & Client Management to lead their division based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Head of Regional Business & Client Management:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of Regional Business & Client Management will play a key role in the Business Development’s division success in the Kuala Lumpur Office.
- Strategise,plan drive and control the Offshore Business Unit’s (OBU) business development and Marketing strategies
- Secure opportunities in Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSOs) and Floating Storage Offloading (FSOs) and other floating production units in the regional and domestic markets.
- Lead and provide strategic direction in business development and marketing activities to secure new businesses to contribute to OBU’s growth
- Provide guidance in ensuring high quality proposals/bids in accordance to client’s requirements
- Strategise marketing activities to promote OBU’s products and services
- Develop and sustain Customer Relationship Management plan and databases to expand the client database.
- Translate market intelligence into business opportunities within the Floating Terminals business and to maintain competitiveness in the oil and gas industry.
- Develop potential leaders, coach and motivate staff for higher performance.
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of business development within the O&G industry especially with Floating Production Storage and Offloading units.
- At least 10 years of experience of business development within the O&G industry
- Familiar with FPSO’s and FSO
- Experience in dealing with Merger and Acquisitions
- Analytical, driven and a problem solver
- Keen listener and leadership experience
- At least 6 years of management exposure (business development & marketing)
- Oil and Gas industry only
The successful Head of Regional Business & Client Management will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in the brand new division.
If you are a Progressive Head of Regional Business & Client Management with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125