Import and Export Manager (Logistics)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Marc Jon D Silva
Job Ref 1882570/001
Date posted 15 December 2022shah-alam procurement-supply-chain/import-or-export 2022-12-15 2023-02-13 retail Selangor MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the largest retail companies in Malaysia with a massive footprint of stores throughout Malaysia is recruiting for an Import and Export Manager (Logistics) job to coordinate logistics and custom clearance of all SKUs in the company.
About the Import and Export Manager (Logistics) Role:
In this position, you will be involved in supporting the logistics, custom clearance and warehouse data analysis in the company.
- Oversee import and export activities for all SKUs within the company and monitor shipping related functions
- Record and perform analysis of logistics data relating to shipment cost and lead time, backlog deliveries, reliability, and cost effectiveness of 3PL partners and fulfilment metrics
- Ensure the import and export delivery process is in compliance with the standard procedures set by the company
- Monitor custom clearance regulations and address any issues that may arise
- Identify and address shipment related bottlenecks for shipping process optimisation
- Support the design and implementation of logistics solutions works with various team
- Manage direct reports and be responsible for employee’s performance
To succeed in the Import and Export Manager (Logistics) role, you will need to think out of the box and address operational issues.
- Tertiary qualification in Supply Chain/Operations/Business Studies or related field of study
- Minimum of five years' working experience in global trading or import and export functions
- Good knowledge in 3PL/4PL services and custom operations
- Well versed in written and spoken Mandarin and English to communicate with the China Logistics Division
- Strong willed, self-motivated, strong inter-personal skills and have good communication skills
- Managerial and training experience is an added advantage
- Strong proficiency in Excel and analytical skills
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with one of the largest retail companies in Malaysia.
If you are someone who is meticulous, self-motivated and confident in customs operations, this Import and Export Manager (Logistics) role is for you.
Apply now or email me at Marcjon.email@example.com/call me at 03 2303 7048 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 13 January 2023A multinational oil and gas service company is recruiting for a Senior Procurement Engineer job to carry out sourcing and negotiations activities for the company to achieve project requirements and customer satisfaction.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 15 December 2022An established logistics service provider is looking for a Warehouse Solutions Engineer to determine appropriate warehouse specifications, layout and implement the solutions that are suitable for specific customers’ requirements.