Ocean Freight Manager
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Veekay Lim
Date posted 10 October 2016
An international logistics solutions provider is looking to recruit a driven Ocean Freight Manager in Malaysia. This is an opportunity to join a logistics company which provides end to end solutions such as international transportation, customs brokerage, warehousing and distribution, and supply chain management.
About the Role:
As the Ocean Freight Manager, you are responsible to manage ocean team in functions such as documentation, service quality and physical operations
- To enhance ocean team process flow efficiency towards customer's satisfaction
- To maintain and build up customer relationship by regular visits and service improvement
- To enhance relationship with key partner carriers and expand choice of carriers
- To improve ocean export yield through freight cost negotiation, buildup of console box, generate co-load business and so forth.
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields from a recognised institution
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of freight forwarding operations including handling operations for sea-freight sector
- Possess good communication, analytic, rigorous, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working with various operational systems
This successful multinational company with outstanding reputation in its area places great deal of focus in employee benefits. To date, they remain as one of the best employers in the market in employee retention. On top of that, they promote international transfers of talents to groom individuals into capable leaders with worldwide exposure.
If you are a dedicated and proactive, as well as passionate about working in supply chain functions, your application is highly encouraged. This is an opportunity for you to participate in a company that will help you to grow to the next level of your career.
Apply today or call me to find out more about this opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125