APAC Planning Lead, CoE
Salary From RM240,000 pa and above
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant CheeMing Lim
Job Ref DG1CGN-EEE198DE
Date posted 25 May 2023petaling-jaya procurement-supply-chain/demand-and-supply-planning 2023-05-25 2023-07-24 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Petaling Jaya MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A world-leading speciality chemical company is seeking an APAC Planning Lead, CoE to be based in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. This role will be an advisory role focus on developing and executing strategic road map covering integrated business planning processes that would integrate end-to-end supply chain pertaining integrated business planning, warehouse and distribution, and route to market strategy across APAC as the company undergoes transformation.
About the APAC Planning Lead, CoE Role:
As the APAC Planning Lead, CoE, you are responsible for performing process mapping across the region, meet with market leaders & senior management to understand present and future operational needs, and as functional leaders in APAC to influence the future of supply chain practice in order to drive transformation road map which will determine the future direction of the business.
- The APAC Planning Lead Centre of Excellence (CoE) will collaborate with various levels of the organisation, exert influence, and spearhead deployment projects aimed at enhancing supply chain planning processes. The goal is to achieve supply chain objectives, align business capabilities with global standards, and adhere to the business strategy
- Serve as a visionary and subject-matter expert in supply chain planning, contributing to the development of improvement strategies that give the organisation a distinct competitive advantage in the market
- Facilitate standardisation of planning processes to enable seamless integration of strategic and tactical plans across regions and countries, ensuring alignment with enterprise and global executive requirements
- Provide consulting services to businesses to facilitate and sustain changes in supply chain planning across processes, people, data, and technology. Monitor progress in business maturity and adherence to change, while offering guidance and support
- Utilise metrics to conduct strategic network-wide or business-specific analyses, driving process improvement, cost reduction, growth, and achievement of business objectives
For you to excel in this role, a strong background in influencing change across supply chain in a multi-market and multi-business units is advantageous.
- A bachelor's degree in supply chain, operations, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of supply chain tools and technologies
- Comprehensive understanding of supply chain planning principles, including expertise in supply, demand, or inventory planning, integrated business planning, or customer service
- Previous experience in leading process implementation or improvement projects across multiple functions
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience
This globally leading speciality chemical company has an outstanding reputation in its field and places great value on employee career development with opportunity to expand your career across multiple countries.
If you are a progressive APAC Planning Lead, CoE with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work in this established global organisation that desires to be even better.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Lim Chee Ming on +603 2303 7047 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Title. Thank you
Get in touch
+603 2303 7047