Head of Supply Chain (MY and SG)
Salary Good Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Job Ref 50V1M7-DE01C185
Date posted 24 May 2023kuala-lumpur procurement-supply-chain/demand-and-supply-planning 2023-05-25 2023-07-23 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An established FMCG company is recruiting for a Head of Supply Chain (MY and SG) job to lead supply chain activities which includes demand planning, supply planning, customer service, inventory management, logistics, distribution and procurement.
About the Head of Supply Chain Role:
In this position, you will lead end-to-end supply chain aspects to drive sales, profit, optimise inventory holding and cost.
- Lead planning and forecasting activities that represents the prognosis of future shipments to customers based on historical trends and planned activities and events
- Manage product shipment flow which includes inventory management, transportation and warehousing
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Finance and regional Planning teams to create a plan to maximise business performance
- Assess contracts with suppliers of goods and services to meet desired service levels at optimum cost
- Manage order to cash process, support commercial team for the expansion of point of sales and rationalisation of business models
- Develop appropriate performance targets to manage supply chain costs, optimise inventory holding and monitor service level standards
To succeed in the Head of Supply Chain role, you will need to have experience in strategising, planning activities and able to effectively analyse performance indicators to improve supply chain performance.
- Tertiary qualification in Supply Chain/Logistics or related field of study
- Over 10 years of working experience across various supply chain facets (demand planning, supply planning, logistics and customer service) within FMCG industries
- Possess strong analytical skills, influential, operations process driven and focused on accuracy
- Able to resolve conflicts, strong sense of urgency, proactive and possess the foresight to plan ahead for the business
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong stakeholder management capability to communicate effectively with other functional heads
- Knowledge of SAP is highly regarded
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This company is renowned globally for producing high quality consumer products. They are market leaders for their product category and are poised to reaffirm their strong branding through continuous product innovation.
If you are a Head of Supply Chain professional who is seeking a challenging role to take your career to the next level, this is the opportunity for you. You will be part of a progressive team that is poised to breaking new grounds in the industry.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my/call me at 03 2303 7063 to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+603 2303 7063
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 May 2023An exciting Senior Manager, Warehouse and Logistics job has been made available by a manufacturing, supply and distribution, and retail store chain here in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 May 2023A leading FMCG company is recruiting for a Regional S&OP Manager job to coordinate the implementation and incorporation of best practices of the S&OP model. This includes the data consolidation, improvement plan monitoring with a focus on volume demand.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SelangorDate posted: 24 May 2023A global industrial products organisation is looking for a Category Manager - IT (Asia) job to lead the sourcing, contracting and category management initiatives.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 May 2023A large building materials and construction company is recruiting for a Senior Group Purchasing Manager job to provide strategic direction for the purchasing function at group level.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 May 2023A world leading chemical company is looking for a Sourcing Manager (IT, Corporate and Professional Services) job to develop and implement sourcing strategies, execute biddings and negotiate contracts.