Regional S&OP Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Job Ref Z27AXM-EB93965A
Date posted 24 May 2023kuala-lumpur procurement-supply-chain/demand-and-supply-planning 2023-05-25 2023-07-23 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A leading FMCG company is recruiting for a Regional S&OP Manager job to coordinate the implementation and incorporation of best practices of the S&OP model. This includes the data consolidation, improvement plan monitoring with a focus on volume demand.
About the Regional S&OP Manager Role:
In this position, you will lead the demand & supply planning team, support the sourcing network optimisation and strengthen the S&OP process.
- Oversee demand planning and forecasting activities that represents the prognosis of future shipments to customers based on historical trends and planned activities and events
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams to understand inputs for promotional volume, ensure alignment of demand forecasts, drive RCA of demand plan error and drive continuous improvement initiatives to improve demand forecast KPIs
- Establish suitable short-term, mid-term and long-term rolling forecasts, communicate it to all sourcing units for capacity planning
- Create a robust S&OP process which is characterised by a single set of demand numbers that are aligned with Finance
- Monitor and communicate forecast estimations to management and report important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies
- Liaise regularly with sourcing units to review supply plans and resolve imbalances across global sourcing network
To succeed in the Regional Regional S&OP Manager role, you will need to have experience in strategising, planning activities and able to effectively analyse performance indicators to improve supply chain performance.
- Tertiary qualification in Supply Chain/Logistics or related field of study
- 12 - 15 years of S&OP, demand and supply planning experience within FMCG industries (three years of which in a managerial capacity)
- Possess strong analytical skills, influential, process driven and focused on accuracy
- Able to resolve conflicts, strong sense of urgency, proactive and possess the foresight to plan ahead for the business
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong stakeholder management capability to communicate effectively with other functional heads
- Knowledge of SAP and PowerBI system are highly regarded
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This company is renowned globally for producing high quality consumer products. They are market leaders for their product category and are poised to reaffirm their strong branding through continuous product innovation.
If you are a Head of Supply Chain professional who is seeking a challenging role to take your career to the next level, this is the opportunity for you. You will be part of a progressive team that is poised to breaking new grounds in the industry.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my/call me at 03 2303 7063 to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+603 2303 7063
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 May 2023An exciting Senior Manager, Warehouse and Logistics job has been made available by a manufacturing, supply and distribution, and retail store chain here in Malaysia.
Salary: Good PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 May 2023An established FMCG company is recruiting for a Head of Supply Chain (MY and SG) job to lead supply chain activities which includes demand planning, supply planning, customer service, inventory management, logistics, distribution and procurement.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 May 2023A large building materials and construction company is recruiting for a Senior Group Purchasing Manager job to provide strategic direction for the purchasing function at group level.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 May 2023A world leading chemical company is looking for a Sourcing Manager (IT, Corporate and Professional Services) job to develop and implement sourcing strategies, execute biddings and negotiate contracts.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SelangorDate posted: 24 May 2023A global industrial products organisation is looking for a Category Manager - IT (Asia) job to lead the sourcing, contracting and category management initiatives.