Salary Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Job Ref 1877160/001
Date posted 15 March 2023petaling-jaya procurement-supply-chain/demand-and-supply-planning 2023-03-21 2023-05-14 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Petaling Jaya MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An established FMCG manufacturing company is seeking a Supply Planner. In this job, you will manage supply planning activities based on specified SKUs for product portfolios.
About the Supply Planner Role:
In this Supply Planner position, you will translate the demand plan into inventory requirements and bridge the supply of these inventories by liaising with production planners at factories.
- Execute planning cycle priorities to ensure product availability at distribution centres, right-sized inventory levels and seamless synchronisation of new product introduction and sourcing transitions
- Collaborate with commercial team and distributors on demand plan, sustain the demand plan accuracy in system planning
- Ensure on-time shipment documentations readiness with supplying countries and liaise with forwarding agent for on time custom clearance and subsequent delivery to distributor
- Optimise the customer service index and cost level
- Anticipate potential supply shortages/overstocks and resolve the issues by utilising system alerts
- Develop and implement best practices related to finished goods replenishment, inventory management, system utilisation and review planning parameters
- Identify and close gaps with demand planning, production planning, transportation, warehouse operations and customer service teams to achieve efficient and cost effective supply planning
To succeed in this Supply Planner role, you will need to have a background in supply planning focusing on optimisation of inventory availability in the market.
- Tertiary qualification in business administration, logistics, supply chain or engineering field of study
- Four to seven years of work experience in supply planning within FMCG manufacturing industries
- Strong analytical skills, influential, operations process-driven and focused on accuracy
- Able to resolve conflicts, strong sense of urgency, proactive and possess the foresight to plan ahead for the business
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong stakeholder management capability to communicate effectively with other functional heads
- Knowledge of SAP and APO is highly regarded
- Strong proficiency in Excel pivot table and macro functionality is highly regarded
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This established company has been a strong global market for their products and have progressive plans in place to support their next growth phase.
If you are someone who has a keen interest to take your career forward with a company that has persevered in building its product portfolio, this Supply Planner role is an excellent opportunity for you to be a part of a fast-paced and supportive team.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2303 7063 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7063