Supply Planning Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Job Ref 1904330/001
Date posted 06 March 2023kuala-lumpur procurement-supply-chain/demand-and-supply-planning 2023-03-21 2023-05-05 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A leading FMCG company is recruiting for a Supply Planning Manager job to coordinate activities and analyse data to ensure timely and sufficient supply of finished goods to meet demand requirements.
About the Supply Planning Manager Role:
In this Supply Planning Manager position, you will convert demand data to relevant inventory requirements and liaise with supplying units to ensure continuity of supply to meet market requirements
- Liaise closely with various functional teams such as Commercial, Marketing and other functional departments to align on short-term and long-term forecast
- Ensure optimum supply of stocks to market and manage inventory levels effectively to achieve optimised stock holding level
- Oversee the supply planning process, forecasting data to ensure that monthly forecast is submitted on-time and updated accurately in system
- Oversee stocks replenishment to planned target level
- Establish, update, maintain and monitor service level agreement
- Monitor and resolve any non-fulfilment issues as well as customer complaints in a timely manner
To succeed in the Supply Planning Manager role, you will need to have prior supply planning experience in FMCG industry.
- Tertiary qualification in Supply Chain, Business Administration or related field of study
- Five to eight years' supply planning experience in FMCG industries
- Strong interpersonal skills and analytical approach to problem solving
- Proactive, results oriented, high level of integrity, decisive and possess good follow-through
- Strong planning capability and organised
- Ability to communicate at all levels of management and good presentation skills
- Collaborative teamwork approach
This global company has been providing consumer products with the incorporation of industry best practices in the manufacturing of their products, implementing innovative research efforts and maintaining an efficient high hygiene manufacturing plant.
If you are someone who has a keen interest to take your career forward with a company that is one of the market leaders of their product segment, this Supply Planning Manager role is an excellent opportunity for you to be a part of a progressive team.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my/call me at 03 2303 7063 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7063
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 06 March 2023An world renowned chemical manufacturing company is recruiting for a Trade and Customs Management - Specialist job to support all local customs solutions and operations and be the main liaison between the company’s regional order management team and local customs authorities.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 February 2023A Customer Engagement Associate job has become available at a recognised multinational company.