Salary Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Job Ref 1885520/001
Date posted 17 December 2022shah-alam procurement-supply-chain/demand-and-supply-planning 2022-12-17 2023-02-15 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Shah Alam MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An international chemical supplier is looking for a Supply Planner to manage supply planning activities with their supply units and coordinate the supply of required orders to ensure on time fulfilment of orders.
About the Supply Planner Role:
In this Supply Planner position, you will convert the demand plan into inventory requirements and bridge the supply of these inventories by liaising with factory teams.
- Plan the supply of products by collaborating with demand team to consolidate forecasts, taking into account seasonality, marketing plans and previous stock-outs
- Monitory stock levels of SKUs to determine optimal order restock points and order volume
- Highlight any risks on supply constraints and mitigation plans to the business
- Monitor the issuance of POs to suppliers and monthly submissions of rolling forecasts to suppliers for raw material planning
- Develop and implement best practices related to finished goods replenishment, inventory management and review planning parameters
- Oversee the export shipment process, ensure on time shipment documentations readiness with supplying factories (customer service for order processing, order placement and cargo readiness) and liaise with forwarding agent for shipment of container
- Monitor logistic costs (distribution, cross border, international freight) and ensure reasonable freight cost without compromising service level and lead time
To succeed in the Supply Planner role, you will need to have a background of supply planning in B2B product segment.
- Tertiary qualification in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain or Engineering field of study
- 3 to 5 years working experience in supply planning in industrial manufacturing industries (B2B segment)
- Possess strong analytical skills, influential, operations process driven and focused on accuracy
- Able to resolve conflicts, strong sense of urgency, proactive and possess the foresight to plan ahead for the business
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong stakeholder management capability to communicate effectively with other functional heads
- Strong proficiency in Excel pivot table are highly regarded
- Knowledge of shipping documents preparation accordance to Letter of Credit requirement is an added advantage
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This international company is known to supply general purpose chemicals and hygiene systems which is used in a wide variety of industries. The company continues to have a steady market demand over the years since the inception over 50 years ago.
If you are someone who is keen to take on a dynamic and challenging portfolio in supply chain, this opportunity will provide the visibility to showcase your capability as you will be working in a lean team.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2303 7063 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C