Supply and Production Planning Lead
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Naufal Shukri
Job Ref 1871890/001
Date posted 14 November 2022kuala-lumpur procurement-supply-chain/demand-and-supply-planning 2022-11-14 2023-01-13 fmcg Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Supply and Production Planning Lead job has become available at an established FMCG company.
About the Supply and Production Planning Lead Role:
In this role, you will be responsible in leading a planning team for all matters related to production, capacity, and supply planning for the company’s manufacturing plant. This role reports directly to the Material Planning Manager.
- Monitor and analyse production plans to optimise operations based on raw material levels, ensuring availability of supply during peak seasons
- Manage production planning activities to ensure they are aligned with customer demands
- Coordinate finished goods and raw material stock levels to ensure they meet demand forecast
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders for capacity planning
- Attend weekly planning meetings with stakeholder and communicate relevant updates to ensure all parties are aligned
- Act as the main point of contact for co-manufacturers on matters related to planning, raw material, and logistics
- Work closely with supply planning and sales team to maintain an optimum lead time
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess good leadership skills, strong hands-on knowledge in supply and production planning, and an ability to develop and guide a team
- Degree in supply chain management, production planning, business administration or any related field
- Minimum of five years of production planning experience within the pharmaceutical or FMCG industry
- Prior experience in SAP, proficiency in Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently whilst still being a team player
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This established FMCG company needs no introduction. They are an established leader and boasts a wide range of products and brands that are household names in the region.
If you are a planning talent looking to advance your career, then this Supply and Production Planning Lead role is the perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now or email me at Naufal.Shukri@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03-2303 7064 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 November 2022A Project Commercialisation Manager (NPI/NPD) job has become available at a well-known FMCG company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022A Demand Planner (FMCG) job has become available at a major FMCG company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 October 2022A Demand Planner job opportunity has become available at an FMCG company, to take care of S&OP and forecasting activities for the company as a sole contributor.
Salary: MYR8,000 - MYR10,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 December 2022A leading renal health service company with more than 40 centres nationally is recruiting for a Purchasing Manager (Healthcare Services) job to manage the stock and procurement for the medical operation of the company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 06 November 2022An Assistant Logistics Manager job has become available at a retail company.