Demand Planner (FMCG)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Naufal Shukri
Job Ref 1870940/001
Date posted 07 November 2022kuala-lumpur procurement-supply-chain/demand-and-supply-planning 2022-11-07 2023-01-06 fmcg Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Demand Planner (FMCG) job has become available at a major FMCG company.
About the Demand Planner (FMCG) Role:
As a Demand Planner, you will be responsible for demand planning as a sole contributor covering the SKUs manufactured here in Malaysia. You will help to drive supply chain initiatives and support the implementation of their new ERP system. This role will be reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager.
- Develop and generate a comprehensive forecasting process with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to provide important feedback and align on demand forecast
- Develop efficient forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns
- Maintain inventory levels against targets through constant monitoring, prioritising, and replenishment
- Be accountable for forecast accuracy and consolidation of forecasts based on product categories
- Help to implement demand planning process improvements
To succeed in this role, you will need a strong knowledge and experience in demand forecasting and S&OP. You will also need to have the ability to think in a bigger picture and plan strategically.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Production Planning, Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum of five years of demand planning experience within the FMCG industry
- Proficiency in Excel and ERP systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently whilst still being a team player
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This major FMCG company commands a strong reputation in the market. They are a trusted brand in providing high-quality beverages to the B2B and B2C sectors This company empowers its employees to contribute and help the company grow in today's rapid changing market.
If you are looking to advance your career within an established FMCG company, then this Demand Planner (FMCG) role is the perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now or email me at Naufal.Shukri@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03-2303 7064 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 October 2022A Demand Planner job opportunity has become available at an FMCG company, to take care of S&OP and forecasting activities for the company as a sole contributor.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 November 2022A Project Commercialisation Manager (NPI/NPD) job has become available at a well-known FMCG company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 November 2022A Supply and Production Planning Lead job has become available at an established FMCG company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 06 November 2022An Assistant Logistics Manager job has become available at a retail company.