Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Naufal Shukri
Job Ref 1862900/001
Date posted 16 October 2022kuala-lumpur procurement-supply-chain/demand-and-supply-planning 2022-10-16 2022-12-15 fmcg Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Demand Planner job opportunity has become available at an FMCG company, to take care of S&OP and forecasting activities for the company as a sole contributor.
About the Demand Planner Role:
As the Demand Planner, you will be responsible for forecasting activities for the company’s SKUs in Malaysia. You will help to drive supply chain initiatives and contribute to the S&OP meetings. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager.
- Coordinate with PIC of each S&OP process, aligning with each stakeholder on the goals and agenda
- Develop and generate a comprehensive forecasting process with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with finance and supply chain teams to provide important feedback to align on demand forecast
- Help to implement demand planning process improvements agreed upon from S&OP meetings
- Plan for co-packing and coordinating with vendors on timeline and fulfilment
- Develop efficient forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns
- Maintain inventory levels against targets through constant monitoring, prioritising, and replenishment
To succeed in this role, you will need a strong knowledge and experience in demand forecasting and S&OP. You will also need to have the ability to think in a bigger picture and plan strategically.
- Degree in supply chain, business administration or any related field
- At least five years of experience handling supply chain with experience in S&OP and demand planning
- Candidates with a background in FMCG will be preferred
- Proven track record of leadership and stakeholder management
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Deep knowledge of supply chain concepts
- Proficient in using ERP Systems
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This company is renowned worldwide for their brand excellence and industry expertise. They have a portfolio of iconic brands and are recognised as industry leaders.
If you are driven, ambitious and keen to take on an opportunity to develop your career in a global firm, then this Demand Planner role is right for you.
Apply now or email me at Naufal.Shukri@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03-2303 7064 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022A Demand Planner (FMCG) job has become available at a major FMCG company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 November 2022A Project Commercialisation Manager (NPI/NPD) job has become available at a well-known FMCG company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 November 2022A Supply and Production Planning Lead job has become available at an established FMCG company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 06 November 2022An Assistant Logistics Manager job has become available at a retail company.