Operations Manager - Order Processing
Salary MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Justin Tang
Job Ref PUGZHJ-C75F2C9B
Date posted 24 May 2023shah-alam procurement-supply-chain/customer-service 2023-05-24 2023-07-23 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Shah Alam MY MYR 180000 216000 216000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An international instrumentation manufacturer is recruiting for a an Operations Manager - Order Processing job to spearhead improvement in the Regional Order Processing Department and to streamline the implementation of SAP across the region.
About the Operations Manager - Order Processing Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that each operational department is in line with delivery timelines and is working as efficiently as possible to meet customer expectations to decrease customer complaints and non-conformance reporting.
- Improve order processing experience by liaising closely with customers to ensure service satisfaction levels are exceeded
- Responsible for reviewing the company’s processes to identify opportunities for improvement
- Monitor weekly performance of team leaders to ensure that KPIs are met with accurate data management and to identify performance gaps and develop coaching/training
- Account for the departments ability to achieve SLAs and customer satisfaction
- Work closely with management team to ensure all operational, administrative and compliance with the company’s best practices
- Ensure seamless business execution, reinforce team goals and uphold company integrity
- Engage in prompt problem solving actions to minimise ageing transactions and customer disputes
To succeed in this Operations Manager - Order Processing role, you will need to possess strong communication skills and hands-on approach to ensure that each internal stakeholder is able to provide the proper level of service in a timely manner and trouble shooting any issues that may arise while maintaining effective communications with the team.
- Degree in Commerce or any relevant industry
- Eight years' working experience in the order management/order processing function with people management
- Fluent with SAP in order processing
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently whilst still being a team player
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This international manufacturing company is looking to expand its reach and make a bigger name for itself within the industry.
If you are a person with strong interpersonal skills and is seeking to make a name for yourself within the industry this Operations Manager - Order Processing role is for you.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org/call me at 03-2303 7067 to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7067