Assistant Manager - Customer Service (Retail Beauty)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Marc Jon D Silva
Job Ref 1890830/001
Date posted 11 January 2023kuala-lumpur procurement-supply-chain/customer-service 2023-01-30 2023-03-12 retail Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A leading international retail beauty firm with a presence in more than 150 countries is recruiting for an Assistant Manager - Customer Service (Retail Beauty) job to manage the coordination of shipment goods, documentation and IT projects relating to order management of the company.
About the Assistant Manager - Customer Service (Retail Beauty) Role:
In this position, you will be involved in customer service activities, manage logistic and documentation of the company.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of sales orders, bills, pricing, and declaration documents to maintain a high quality of Customer Service Level Agreement
- Manage and address customer or external party escalations and address service gaps
- Ensure timely delivery and completion of goods
- Responsible for operational reports, sales performance, fill rates, retail reviews and order management related reports to support the function
- Act as the coordinator between the APAC Hub and Kuala Lumpur on shipment schedule, lead time, Bill of Lading, and documentation
To succeed in the Assistant Manager - Customer Service (Retail Beauty) role, you will need to have experience in logistics, shipping and documentation of client orders.
- Tertiary qualification in Supply Chain/Operations/Business Studies or related field of study
- Minimum of seven years' working experience in Retail, FMCG or global MNCs
- Experience Supply Chain IT systems is an added advantage
- Strong willed, self-motivated, strong inter-personal skills and have good communication skills
- Meticulous, precise, analytical and a quick thinker
- Strong proficiency in Excel and analytical skills
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a leading international retail beauty firm.
If you are someone who is meticulous, self-motivated and confident in handling customer service gaps, this Assistant Manager - Customer Service (Retail Beauty) role is for you.
Apply now or email me at Marcjon.firstname.lastname@example.org/call me at 03 2303 7048 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 January 2023A Planning Assistant Manager job has become available at an established FMCG company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 January 2023An Order Management Lead job has become available at a leading multinational company.
Salary: From RM80,000 pa and aboveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 January 2023A world leading agriculture and food ingredient manufacturer is recruiting for a Palm Oil Trader joib based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Commercial General Manager, this role is responsible for ensuring asset management across multiple sites are at full capacity with sufficient feed pipeline through physical trading and managing trading books (paper trade in hedging position to mitigate physical exposure) that runs hand in hand with their asset-based business.
Salary: From RM80,000 pa and aboveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 January 2023A top producer of cocoa and chocolate is seeking a Cocoa Senior Trader to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This person will be reporting directly to the Cocoa Trading Manager and will be in charge of ensuring that facilities across various locations are fully operational and well stocked through physical trading, as well as managing trading activities (such as hedging trades to reduce physical risk).