Customer Service Manager
Salary MYR8,000 - MYR10,000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Eugene Sien
Date posted 25 November 20192019-11-25 2020-01-24 fmcg Shah Alam MY MYR 8000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Customer Service Manager job has become available at one of the most respected, global fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) companies in Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, this is a role for a manager in the customer service line who is a leader in their field.
About the Customer Service Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside a team. You will also take lead providing direction to all operational activities including process management, working with agents and customers across Asia-Pacific (APAC), ensure that all forms of enquiries, complaints and feedback are handled professionally and efficiently.
- Monitor, managing and improving efficiency and effectiveness with clients
- Prepare documentations for importation and exportation, and custom clearance
- Follow up and managing daily shipments
- Resolve, attend, answers to customer enquiries relating to shipment, and supporting the team
- Ensure documentations are recorded accurately
To succeed in this Customer Service Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operative with other senior business teams, across external and internal matrix.
- Successful, solid experience in a similar role in a consensus based partnership culture
- Excellent communication and computer skills along with time management and problem solving skills
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple and diverse culture
This FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their filed of expertise. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exiting Customer Service Manager role.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C