Customer Service Manager
Salary MYR4,000 - MYR7,000 per month + attractive
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Brandon Teoh
Date posted 11 October 2018 2018-10-112018-12-10 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A rapid growing international Logistics company is seeking a high-calibre Customer Service Manager in Shah Alam, Malaysia to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Customer Service Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity/job/role for the Customer Service Manager to be involved in leading a team to provide excellent customer service experience. Your main responsibility is to ensure that all forms of enquiries, complaints or feedback request are handled professionally and efficiently by the customer service team.
- Monitor, manage and improve efficiency & effectiveness to clients
- Rates sourcing with carriers & vendors
- Prepare quotation to local customers & oversea agents
- Follow up and manage daily shipment
- Resolve customer complaints and answer customer's question in regards to shipment related matters
- Any other duties as allocated by the superior, including functional responsibilities and special tasks.
- As you will be leading the customer service team, you must possess outstanding listening, analytical and management skills with clear understanding of the Express services within the e-commerce industry.
- Minimum five years' experience in Customer service with previous work related skills, knowledge and / or experiences
- Good command of spoken and written English, able to speak in Mandarin and local dialects due to the nature of the business
- Excellent communication skills, computer skills along with time management and problem solving
- good interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle pressure
- This company is much more than a logistic Firm and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive you career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
This company is much more than a Logistic Firm and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive you career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Customer Service Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground in the logistics distribution and supply chain industry.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125