Customer Service Specialist
Salary Above RM 42,000 per annum
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Gideon Yeoh
Date posted 28 May 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An international electronics company is looking for a Customer Service Specialist to be based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. This role will be reporting directly to the Operation Manager.
About the Customer Service Specialist Role:
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring customer orders and the coordination of logistic arrangement are handled in a timely manner within the region.
- In charge of global customers (After sales service)
- Coordinate between factory and customers in South East Asia
- Communicate and coordinate within internal departments
- Follow up on shipping and logistics operations
- Inventory Management
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Logistics or related fields
- Min two to three years of customer service and planning experience within manufacturing industry (electronics related preferred)
- Possess excellent coordination and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Be attentive to details and accuracy
- Proficient in MS office applications
With a turnover of RM 200 million, this company is among the top electronics player in the market. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Customer Service Specialist role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125