Customer Service Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Jeremy Webber
Date posted 05 September 2016
This leading multinational within the manufacturing and production industry is looking for a customer focused Customer Service Manager to lead the team based in Kuala Lumpur.
As the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for leading the sales and order processing function as part of the critical supply chain function in the organisation.
- Responsible for leading and improving the business process within the customer service function to realize efficiency goals
- Evaluate the internal and external benchmark for best practices to develop a roadmap to achieve a "best in class" practice in the industry
- Manage the communication lines between external customers and internal stakeholders to achieve synergy within the internal functions
- Provide leadership and guidance to the subordinates and develop a strong talent pipeline of future managers
To succeed as the Customer Service Manager, you will need to possess a minimum of 8 years of experience within the customer service function coupled with at least 3 years of experience managing a team.
- A bachelor's degree in business or any other relevant field of study
- Strong influencing skills and able to work across different functions within the organisation
- Demonstrates strong leadership qualities and passionate in developing future leaders
- Sound knowledge in IT systems such as SAP or any other relevant systems
This highly established manufacturing and production multinational has firmly planted its roots in the Asian market and is constantly growing throughout the region.
If you are up to taking a new challenge, this is the role for you. The opportunities to progress are ever present, with the option of global mobility as well.
Apply today or call me directly to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125