Indirect Procurement Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Wenjie Liu
Date posted 08 November 20192019-11-08 2020-01-07 fmcg Petaling Jaya MY MYR 12000 17000 17000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Indirect Procurement Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in PJ. Reporting directly to the Procurement Director, this is a role for who is a leader in their field. This position requires a strong understanding of procurement processes, change and project management methodologies, remote people management, and strong leadership and communication skills.
About the Indirect Procurement Manager Role:
In this critical role you will be responsible for optimising the management of all indirect commercial spends and processes. You will need to establish full alignment with key stakeholders in order to develop and execute sourcing strategies which meet the business objectives.
- Developing and executing plans to achieve annual savings and business simplification (supplier reduction, process efficiency) targets
- Managing strategic business relationships, internally and externally
- Implementing metrics, tools, and new processes to optimise sourcing, supplier innovation and business simplification
- Working collaboratively with division and global spend category leaders, stakeholders and suppliers to ensure centrally led sourcing projects meet local business requirements and are executed efficiently
To succeed in this role, you need to have very strong ATL experience and good network of the suppliers.
- Bachelor of arts or science in sourcing, business, finance, or comparable discipline is preferred
- Minimum of eight years' relevant working experience in a commercial procurement, FMCG background is preferred
- Fluent English required. Other language skills is an advantage as candidates are required to work with stakeholders around the region
- SAP is must, knowledge of Ariba implementation is a bonus
This FMCG client needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. This role is a wonderful opportunity for those who are driven, determined and want to take the leap for the next career move.
Great career progression opportunity await the right person in the exciting Indirect Procurement Manager job.
Apply now of email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C