Recruitment Consultant - Supply Chain & Procurement
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Alvin Wong
Date posted 01 July 20192019-07-01 2019-08-30 recruitment-consultancy Kuala Lumpur MY 50000 MYR 1 2 2 WEEK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters Malaysia is now looking to add to its Supply Chain & Procurement recruitment division in Kuala Lumpur, and would like to hear from highly motivated individuals who are keen to take their career forward with us.
About the Recruitment Consultant - Supply Chain & Procurement Role:
A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment. The successful candidate would be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast-moving work environment, along with the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations. Being an international recruitment firm, we have 58 offices across 28 countries which enabled successful recruitment consultant a chance for international mobility.
- Gain a thorough understanding of your clients' business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Manage candidates' aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
To succeed, you need to be resilient, have strong commercial mind-set, a proactive and positive approach, a team ethic, excellent communication skills and an ability to meet targets in a fast moving and very competitive sales environment.
- Ideally possess a minimum of two years' work experience within supply chain, engineering, sales or similar function in a commercial centric environment
- Strong experience in stakeholder management in a client facing role
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
If you are looking to work for an international organisation that provides a long-term career path, on-going skills training and exceptional earning potential, then Robert Walters is the place for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C