Retail Operation Strategist (Consultant)
Salary MYR12000 - MYR17000 per month + Medical,Insurance,Performance Bonus
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Brandon Teoh
Date posted 05 September 2016
An exciting Retail Operation Strategist (Consultant) role has just become available at one the most respected consultancy firms based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager of Operations, this is a role for a retail operation specialist who is a leader in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain field.
About the Retail Operation Strategist (Consultant) role:
This is a great opportunity/job/role for the Retail Operation Strategist (Consultant) to redevelop the retail client’s system and processes. Your main responsibility is to provide the clients with the best solutions for improving the processes with the retail space.
- Research, analyse and understand the current processes and systems of the retail client’s operations and complex business problems
- Lead a team of consultants to work alongside the stakeholders of the clients, which include both the internal and external party
- Continuous research upon the new market trends and changes within the retail space
- Contribute new ideas, innovations for retail practices within the ASEAN and APAC region for both the clients and our own internal team members
- Interacts with senior management (E.g. VP of Supply Chain, DC Network Manager or Head of Merchandising)
To succeed in the Retail Operation Strategist (Consultant) role you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the client, across external and internal matrix by providing innovative solutions.
- Five to eight years' experience within direct retail operations such as Merchandising, Retail Supply Chain and Store Operations
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Ability to meet travel requirements (when applicable)
- Retail experience with the top tier retailers with the ASEAN market
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-orientated environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
This leading professional consultancy firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on innovation and leadership. With a 15 years history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a progressive Retail Operation Strategist (Consultant) with a knack for innovation and solving problems, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new grounds.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125