Sales & Customer Support Senior Executive
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Jeremy Webber
Date posted 05 September 2016
One of the world’s largest equipment pooling company is looking for an entrepreneurial Sales & Customer Support Senior Executive to join the new start up in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Country Sales Manager role:
In this business critical position, you are responsible for providing sales support to the Country Sales Manager in Malaysia by sourcing new prospects and associated information such as company profile and contact details.
- Capture any industry, market, competitor and customer developments and communicate these updates to key internal stakeholders
- Ensure all signed account application forms are received from customers prior to the commencement of trading
- Ensure all asset movements inwards and outwards from Malaysia Service Centre are accurately recorded in compliance with Brambles / CPS policy guidelines
- Provide administrative support to the Country Sales Manager and the APAC Finance and Commercial teams
To succeed as the Sales & Customer Support Senior Executive, you will need to possess a minimum of 3 years of working experience in customer service, admin or sales support.
- Possesses a minimum of a diploma or higher in any relevant field of study with a preference given to Marketing or Supply Chain majors
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft based applications such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Service minded with a good command of English by verbally and written
- Independent and able to learn on the job
This global leader in logistics equipment solutions is bringing its revolutionary products and services to the Malaysian market as part of the growth strategy within the region.
If you are up to taking a new challenge, this is the role for you. The opportunities to progress are ever present, with the option of global mobility as well.
Apply today or call me directly to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125