Business Development Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Kyle Lai
Job Ref 1839900/001
Date posted 15 August 2022kuala-lumpur procurement-supply-chain/operations 2022-08-15 2022-10-14 real-estate-and-property Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Development Manager (Property) job has become available at an expanding company.
About the Business Development Manager (Property) Role:
This is a role for aspiring leaders who is looking forward to building and developing the business to a different level. Reporting to the Senior Manager, this role manages the mainly on land acquisition and strategic planning in the real estate sector.
- Seek potential land deal opportunities by maintaining good networking with agents and landowners
- Maintain and expand land deals and market research database
- Keep track and be updated on development and planning requirements imposed by authorities
- Review and conduct preliminary market and feasibility studies on land proposals
- Conduct preliminary checks with authorities on land status i.e. zoning, planning, approvals, etc.
- Conduct and oversees due diligence works such as extensive market research, company background checks, authority checks, site analysis, etc.
- Prepare and present new land proposals for approval to the management which includes but are not limited to site analysis, market analysis, proposed components and pricing, feasibility studies, sensitivity analysis, etc.
- Conduct negotiations, review and oversee the preparation, finalisation and execution of the WI, Term Sheet, SPA, NA, SSA, etc.
- Coordinate and lead all relevant and necessary works related to the successful acquisition of new lands for the company
- Prepare and present monthly updates for the Monthly Management Meeting (MMM)
To succeed in this Business Development Manager (Property) role, you must have experience in land acquisition and ability to present feasibility data to upper management.
- Degree in real estate management/building/quantity surveying/marketing
- Minimum of eight years of work experience in the property development industry with at least five years in a similar capacity
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with landowners, real estate agents and government authorities
This real estate developer company needs no introduction and is expanding rapidly and have experienced significant growth over the past few years. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager (Property) job.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C