Senior Logistics Specialist - Shared Service
Salary MYR72,000 - MYR96,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Veekay Lim
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-29 insurance Cyberjaya MY MYR 72000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
One of the multinational companies based in Cyberjaya is looking for a Senior Logistics Specialist to join its shared service centre.
About the Senior Logistics Specialist - Shared Service role:
This position is responsible for managing global logistics coordination through daily execution of shipment plan, transportation, management and arrangement.
- Responsible for developing and establishing standard operational policies / procedures / guidelines to ensure smooth and safe flow of goods and materials to meet the customer order fulfilment
- Execute the transportation plan and ensure optimal transportation utilisation based on standard operational policies / procedures / guidelines to ensure smooth and safe flow of goods and materials to meet the customer order fulfilment
- Develop improvement strategies based on reported results and communicate new plans to the business
- Plan or determine shipping priorities and shipping methods required to meet shipping and receiving schedules
- Creation of consolidation hub scheduling for inbound / outbound shipments for cross dock operation base on carrier transit schedule
To succeed in this Senior Logistics Specialist - Shared Service role, you should have prior related experience with solid knowledge of ocean and air freight products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or Logistics or Business or equivalent
- At least five to eight years' related experience in Warehousing & Distribution, Transportation Logistics , Consolidation, Freight Forwarding Logistics operating / functional role and responsibilities
- Knowledge of ERP/WMS or similar supply chain solutions
- Good knowledge of Ocean Freight & Air Freight products, Warehousing and Consolidation Operations and Logistics Operations
Knowledgeable and experience in international logistics receiving and shipping models and process flows set up, networks and solutions and basic Supply Chain Management
- Familiar with Malaysia’s import and export regulations will be an added advantage
- Acquired knowledge in general shipping matters – i.e. L/C, shipping documentation, claims, CFS & Port operations, clearance, freighting, shipment terms, etc.
This successful multinational company with outstanding reputation in its area places great deal of focus in employee benefits. To date, they remain as one of the best employers in the market in employee retention. On top of that, they promote international transfers of talents to groom individuals into capable leaders with worldwide exposure.
If you are a dedicated and proactive, as well as passionate about working in supply chain functions, your application is highly encouraged. This Senior Logistics Specialist - Shared Service job is an opportunity for you to participate in a company that will help you to grow to the next level of your career.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to find out more about this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C